Hey there! Got a question? Email us at hello @gorjuswhip.com or check out our answers to some frequently asked questions below.
What type of bottles are you using?
Our 10 ml glass bottles has a stainless steel ball roller for the smoothest application. It’s the perfect size for your purse, gym bag, car, or wherever you need to freshen up quickly.
Where should I apply my perfume oils?
Our roller bottles allows you to apply our fragrance oils with extreme precision to your pulse points. Applying our oils will last longer than perfumes that are sprayed due to direct contact on your pulse points.
An advantage of having our roller bottles is that you are able to apply it discreetly and only those close to you will be able to smell it. This is a perfect application to wear scents in an office atmosphere.
We recommend applying our oils on these pulse points after a nice, warm shower for maximum effect.
- Wrists: A classic spot. Your arms are constantly moving which creates a sense of movement in your fragrance.
- Behind Ears / Neck: Behind the ears allows the oil to create a sense of diffusion when you’re on the move.
- Collar Bones: A great spot to create a sense of intimacy.
- Inner Elbows: Serves to slightly obscure the smell in the bends of the arms – perfect for longer-lasting diffusion. A great pulse point for work if you have to wash your hands frequently.
- Behind Knees: Will allow the scent to rise throughout the day. The backs of the knees are warmer and softer, and therefore more likely to project the scent. The area behind the knees are perfect for summer, emitting your fragrance of choice with every crossing and uncrossing of legs.
Once you’ve decided on which pulse points to use just remove the cap, invert the bottle, and rub it gently back and forth on your skin.
What’s are the difference between Oils and Perfume?
Oil lasts longer than perfume, unlike eau de toilettes which have alcohol that breaks down perfume oil over time. The fragrance from perfume oils last longer on the skin than perfumes with alcohol because it is more concentrated.
Typically, the concentration of oils in perfumes vary:
- After shave: 1 – 3% Aromatic Compounds
- Eau de Cologne: 2 – 6% Aromatic Compounds
- Eau de Toilette: 5 – 15% Aromatic Compounds
- Eau de Parfum: 10 – 20% Aromatic Compounds
How long will our roll-on bottle last?
A 10 ml roll-on bottle will last at least 1-2 months or longer if applied everyday. A 50 ml bottle should last 5-6 months.
How long does shipping & delivery take?
Processing your order may take up to 2-4 Business Days
Shipping in USA will be 4-7 Business Days
Are you selling the real products?
We sell high quality impressions of designer fragrances. Our perfume oils use the highest quality ingredients to create a new inspired aroma that you will like.
GorJus Whips is not associated in any way with the designer brands or their manufacturers. All trademarks are property of their respective owners.